In case you switched to a do business from home enterprise mannequin in the course of the pandemic, it’s possible you’ll now be engaged on a plan to get your workforce again into the workplace. What’s one of the best methodology to start out in-person schedules once more? How do you transition these staff that don’t need to work in particular person anymore and what about hybrid work schedules?
Immediately we’re going to sort out these challenges and extra as we talk about a couple of completely different hybrid fashions, their execs and cons, and the right way to be meet the wants of your workers AND your corporation.
Be part of your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as we discover the challenges of getting individuals again to in-person work schedules.
- 00:00:00 Small Enterprise Present #336 for Wednesday, July 14, 2021
- “Nana and Grandad” Ebook
- 00:05:06 Getting Again to the workplace
- 00:12:40 Hybrid, Staff Resolve
- 00:18:04 SPONSOR: Streak is a CRM designed that will help you keep on high of every a part of your course of — and your inbox — with out ever leaving Gmail. Go to Streak.com/SBS to get 20% off your first 12 months of Streak’s Professional Plan.
- 00:20:03 Hybrid, Supervisor Decides
- Schedule to Decide: Mon, Tues, Thurs in workplace
- New workers decide an additional day per week
- Pay attention to your workers’ do business from home setups
- WFH Stipend = 6% of their wage
- 00:31:29 SBS 336 Outtro