July has come and gone. It seems like simply yesterday the college 12 months was ending and now it appears we’re seeing “again to high school” promotions on each web site and in each retailer. Aside from a number of days at first of the month I have been working all summer season lengthy on sustaining this weblog, internet hosting the Sensible Ed Tech Digital Summer time Camp, and dealing on some new supplies for the autumn. I hope that you’ve got been in a position to take pleasure in just a little break between faculty years.
As I do on the finish of each month, I’ve gone via the analytics for Free Expertise for Lecturers and compiled a listing of the most well-liked posts of the month. Have a look and see if there’s one thing attention-grabbing that you just missed in July.
These have been the most well-liked posts in July:
1. 15 Updates Coming to Google Workspace for Schooling
2. 21 Google Docs Options You Ought to Know The right way to Use
3. The right way to Create Your Personal On-line Board Recreation
4. Getting Began With Google Varieties – The Fundamentals and Extra
5. The right way to Password-protect an Edublogs Weblog
6. See the Components Current in Widespread Merchandise – The Periodic Desk in Photos and Phrases
7. The right way to Create Interactive Checklists in Google Docs
8. Gather Chat – Flip a Google Type Right into a Chatbot
9. Free Music for Classroom Initiatives
10. Three Locations to Discover Enjoyable and Attention-grabbing Math Issues
On the Highway Once more!
- I am accepting a restricted variety of invites to talk at occasions through the 2021-2022 faculty 12 months. When you’re , please ship me an electronic mail at richard (at) byrne.media for extra data.
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 36,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- And in case you’re interested by my life exterior of schooling, you possibly can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embrace CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.