Consultant Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) was criticized by social media customers after he accused Democrats of placing the wants of “illegals” above these of Americans.
“Why does it seem to be Democrats put unlawful immigrants first and Americans final?” he requested earlier this morning.
Why does it seem to be Democrats put unlawful immigrants first and Americans final?
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) August 4, 2021
It’s value noting that Jordan has an extended historical past of working in opposition to the American public. He:
- sought to discredit investigations into Russian interference within the 2016 election
- backed lawsuits that sought to show over President Joe Biden’s win and has supported conspiracy theories alleging that the election was fraudulent
- didn’t vote to certify the Electoral Faculty outcomes
- promoted conspiracies concerning the origins of Covid-19 and has largely pushed again in opposition to restrictions even because the pandemic worsens
- has backed his celebration on votes in opposition to healthcare and elevating the minimal wage
Since you screaming that they do.
So nobody notices you are placing billionaires first and dealing households final.
— Jeff Websites for Congress (@Sites4Congress) August 4, 2021
It’s best to actually reevaluate that assertion!! Everyone knows who’s all the time voting AGAINST something that helps the American folks! Healthcare, Childtax credit score, increased minimal wage, and many others. and many others. 🙄
— SilG (@SilviaG19343492) August 4, 2021
Why is it Republican’s put the American folks final and the highest one % first?
— Brenda Lee 😷 (@BrendaLeeNY) August 4, 2021
Why does it seem to be jim jordan put unlawful insurrectionist first and American law-obeying residents final?
— brksa (@Brksandi) August 4, 2021
Why did not Jim Jordan put the Ohio State athletes first once they begged him for defense? Now Jordan pretends to care? Actually? The GOP “mouth piece” solely care when it advances his personal private pursuits. https://t.co/pQF1WMMGmg
— Richard Shearer (@Richard62516871) August 4, 2021
Jordan was featured in a current Lincoln Challenge advert alongside Representatives Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). The advert options clips from Jordan’s interview with Fox Information throughout which he admits he speaks to former President Donald Trump “on a regular basis,” together with on January 6, the day insurrectionists attacked the USA Capitol in a bid to overturn the election outcomes.
Alan is a author, editor, and information junkie primarily based in New York.